[DML] Re: Removal of old antenna?

I just replaced mine.  Once you get the nut and orientation of,
remove the claw thing that (Is that what the 'tilt' is?) so that you
can pull the antenna cable out of the hole.  Then I cut the antenna
off and taped the new end to theis cut of end and pul;led it through
the car from the inside.  PLugged it into the radio and presto.  Then
had to plug up the hole in the passenger footwell.  All told about 15
minutes.

Michael Q
VIN #02944

Unscrew the retaining nut from the antenna --- In