[DML] Re: TV sorta sighting

While the subject of the new Monster Nation spin-off series was
mentioned, I would like to add that the profile of my Delorean
projects will most likely be aired sometime late December or in
January.  The video that was shot is in post production now, so
I will post an air date as soon as I hear back from the producer
(David R.) who works for Original Productions, Monster Nation.

Monster Nation will debut on Monday, November 1 and will be on
the Discovery Channel Monday through Friday at 7pm.  It is also
important to note that Monster Nation is NOT the same format as
Monster Garage and will always focus on vehicles and not drama.

Later,
Rich W.