[DML] Re: "use of the DMC logo..."

I am not an expert on this subject or an attorney but I wanted to add
my two cents. As I understand it the DMC logo is the property of John
DeLorean.

If someone else owns or has the rights to this they should speak up
once and for all.It is also my opinion that if someone has the
exclusive right to the logo etc.
They should make it available to the Delorean Clubs to use as a
courtesy to promote the cars and the clubs. No one is ever going to
get rich off the use of the DMC logo or font.
We all need to support the clubs and the vendors to keep our cars
running and in the public eye if we want to promote and preserve
these cars.

If a vendor does own the rights to this, I can't see how it would be
in there interest to file a lawsuit against someone or a club trying
to promote the product that they make a living with.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Mike D.

See you at the Fall Tour.