[DML] John Delorean at the Fall Tour!

Yes you read that right, John DeLorean at the Fall Tour October 16th
and 17th.I'm not saying that it is true or that he will be there
but you read it right:)

Yes for those on the list for many years, you know I do this
shameless post the weekend before the tour to get everyone's
attention.

I guess the lesson here is that you can't believe everything you
read on the internet  but here is what you can believe!

This will be absolutely the best Fall Tour Ever!
We will have the city of Glen Cove reserving the parking in town just
for us on Saturday to create a little bit of a spectacle and photo
opportunity (as we eat dinner and check out the town).

We have a great road Rally and many picturesque stops and scenic
driving planed for this weekend.  Just take a look at the pictures of
the area www.falltour.itgo.com Now picture it with 20 or more
Deloreans.

If you can't make both days just come in for the day.
The block of $159 rooms at the Harrison Conference Center is sold out
but you can call and see what else is available 516 671-6400.

Go to the Club Web page
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm  and take a
look at the itinerary and fill out the registration form. It is too
late to mail the form but you can fax it to me at (516) 656-3516
If you fax the form to me before Friday and pay the balance in cash
once you arrive (sorry no checks day of the show) I can waive the
late fee.

If you have questions or want more info please feel free to e-mail me
at falltour5@xxxxxxxxxxx that's falltour5(at)hotmail.com

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
President DeLorean Mid Atlantic Club