[DML] Wierd mechanical problems

Well here we go again.  I may post quite a few more of these so bare
with me.  When I bought my D' it wasn't in the best of shape. On
Monday of this week my heater hose burst and literally sprayed anti-
freeze all over the place and emptied my coolant tank.  I have just
replaced all of the radiator and heater hoses (there were 6
including the one that burst).  I picked it up yesterday from the
shop and it ran fine for about 20 miles.  At the end of those 20
miles the RPM's started jumping and there was this strange whining
noise coming from the transmission.  My oil pressure jumped to
almost 80 psi and then the car just died on me in the middle of
traffic.  It wouldn't start for about three minutes.  Then after
trying to limp it home it did the same thing.  The RPM's jumped,
whine in the transmission and rising oil pressure, then it shut off
again.  I finally got it home and into my garage.  Now what I think
happend is while the pressurized hose was spraying coolant
everywhere it got into places that it shouldn't have and is now
mixing with transmission fluid and maybe oil.  If this sounds about
right or if you think that it could be something entirely different
let me know.  I am about to do a full service on it.  Change spark
plugs, oil, all filters, and service the transmission because it hit
60,000 miles about 300 miles ago.

Thanks for all the support!

Japheth VIN: 1223