I know all about mega key rings. Am currently carting around 23, with
another 3 on the way.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> The two keys on the early cars are indeed different.  Both are
bilaterally symmetrical, but the length of the door key is
significantly shorter than the ignition key.  The two key system on
1063 works just fine, but I do plan on installing one of Toby's
keyless entry/launcher systems in the next couple of months so I don't
have to worry about breaking it and finding a replacement.

> Your car should have come with the same key to work both door and
ignition, but who cares, eh?  Just be glad you don't have to carry
around the old lighted door key.  I'd swear sometimes I need to
tighten my belt when I put my keys in my pocket.  :-)