[DML] Brake light trouble

Once again with the lights.  I've been having some wierd electrical
trouble lately.  Anyway I got my door lights to work, but now while
I was changing a brake light on the left side the brake lights
stopped working.  Just the brake lights.  The flasher, backub, and
middle lights work fine; the two brake lights on either side of the
middle light just don't want to work.  Has anyone here had a similar
problem before?  This is totally wierd because I know that all of
the lights work and that the circuit board is getting power, no
matter what the brake lights just don't want to work.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the patience VIN: 01223