[DML] VIN 3879 For Sale

FYI for those looking,
VIN 3879 is for sale in the Greater Toledo, OH area (Holland/Sylvania, OH?).
For pictures see "3879 for sale" in the photos section.

Here is what I found out from the owner:
- Asking $9,000.
- He is the 2nd owner. He bought it fromt the 1st owner who only drove it for the
first 2 summers then stored it. Before driving it the 1st two summers the 1st
owner disconnected the speedometer at 725 miles. The 2nd owners says there is
less than 5k miles on the car.
- New fuel pump, accumulator, door struts, hood struts
- He says the car runs but only if he drips (oil? gas?) somewhere. Which tells
him the fuel injectors are bad. He says he will put new injectors (currently on
their way from Napa) on the car and it will run.
- I asked if the car was stored with or without gas, he didn't know but did say
that he cleaned out the tank and re-did the entire fuel system.
- New tires

Here is what I saw on my brief visit:
- 80 amp alt.
- frame: from what I could see thru the tall grass it looked to be good. All
though it's sitting in tall grass... not good.
- Passenger door did not close very well & doesn't look like it fits properly
when closed.
- Drivers door was ripped apart & did not open, window stuck open a little.
- Interior over all is in good shape.
- Fender mount antenna was broken off.
- Facia a bit warped with ill fitting headlights
- Drivers Door & LF Fender were damaged & had under gone some repair. More repair
is needed.

Owners contact info:
Jr. Brooks
419-866-1480

This car may show up with more info on the DML For Sale page in the future. The
owner was un-aware of this "free" service ;-)

Disclaimer: I do not know & have no affiliation with this owner, his family,
associates or 2nd cousin's mother's uncle once removed. I just saw it sitting
along the road & want it to find a good home.

Shannon Y
16506