[DML] New Buyer Checklist

Hi all,

I've been a near Delorean owner for around 6 years now and am looking
into one right now.  I've read over a lot of the websites I could find
for typical things to check for and was wondering if anyone had some
other ideas:

-Leaking fluid around clutch
-Door lifts on its own power
-Headliners sagging
-Rust on body panels.

One thing I don't really know how to diagnose is possible frame rust.
 I couldn't get my head under for a good luck but took a picture with
a flash and definitely see one of the beams has a reddish coat to it,
though I didn't really take many pictures.

Any other tips?  Thanks in advance :)