[DML] New GULLWING issues will be mailed soon...

[DML] New GULLWING issues will be mailed soon...

To all subscribers that heard the new issue is out and are asking
"where's my issue?", I'll repeat
--watch your mailbox, they will all be shipped shortly.
Only a few copies of this issue have been shipped already.  (first to the
advertisers and the contributing writers, and a few others).  Just wanted
to let you know so you're not checking your mailbox every day just yet!
We had a printing delay, but we're getting back on track.  Now there's a
paper delay, so if everything's fixed by Monday or Tuesday, the rest
should be mailed by Wednesday.  (give the P.O. another 4-7 days for media
mail delivery.)

It's great to hear your compliments and excitement about another issue.
Thanks for your support.

See ya!

-Cheryl