Re: [DML] Glue/cement for window trim

Follow-up:  I didn't word my original question very well, but I was actually mostly wondering what sort of adhesive to use.  The original fuzzy strips seem to be in pretty good condition.

Anyway, I just contact cemented them back on, and so far so good.  If they don't hold up, it might be time for something more drastic...

-Owen