[DML] DeLorean turns over, but won't start?

[DML] DeLorean turns over, but won't start?

I'm having some trouble with my DeLorean.

Earlier this week I replaced the fuel regulator (fixing problems
keeping the car running while it was cold) and the fuel sender (fixing
my fuel low light).  I've driven the car about 60 miles since those
changes.

Yesterday, without starting the car first, I made a few small
electrical modifications, specifically:

- Wired the headlights so they'd only come one when the the car is
actually on by inserting a relay between the headlight switch and the
accessory relay.  Now I don't have to worry about forgetting to turn
off my lights.

- Hooked up a power inverter to an accessory-switched relay; the power
comes directly from the battery.

After making these modifications, I tried to start the car.  The
starter works, and the engine turns over, but it doesn't catch.  Early
on, it would sometimes catch, but then stall out after a few seconds,
never quite getting up to a good idle.  I haven't been able to get to
that point again; it refuses to catch at all now.

I removed the headlight relay and the the power inverter relay and
disconnected the wires, which should have restored the car to roughly
it's original state, but it still refuses to start.

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?  I eventually drained
the battery trying to start it yesterday, but I'm back at it today with
a fresh charge.  I tried replacing the Main Fuel relay on that off
chance that it was the culprit, but no go.

Since I've driven 60 miles with the new fuel regulator and fuel sender,
I don't think either of those are the problem, but I thought I'd
mention them just in case.  The electrical modifications I was making
were fairly benign, and it doesn't seem that they would have have
affected the engine or it's related systems.  Unfortunately, I didn't
think to start the car before making those changes, so I'm not really
sure.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

-- Joe