Re: [DML] Another Non-Starting D

It soulds like the fuel pump might not be running... you can place a jumper
(paper clip) on the RPM relay harness (Brown wire and White/Purple wire - verify
in your manual) and that will make the fuel pump run continously - see if that
gets gas to the engine; I am sorry I don't know the next step... but if there is
no fuel - maybe you have a bad pump.

Regards,

Michael
vin 6067