[DML] Re: Brakes

If the brakes are that bad it should not be driven. Break down and
open your wallet and get it towed. Just imagine how bad you will feel
if you damage the car AND hurt somebody. You probably have to rebuild
the entire brake system anyway. Chances are you have stuck pistons in
the calipers and a bad master cylinder. Have the mechanic's shop tow
it, maybe they can work it into the repair so you don't see the cost
directly. Make sure they know not to hook on the control arms, use the
loops on the frame.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757