[DML] Re: Delorean in a video game?

( I think the 'Video Game/DeLorean' subject has been covered more than enough so I'm killing the subject for now:  Moderator )

Bob,

 I know there is a Delorean in Resident Evil 3, but it gets blown
up, nice detail though.

There is a Delorean in a mod of Battlefield 1942 called Interstate
82, hence a mod for 80's era cars. It has guns on the roof &
nitrous, & the wide side stripe.

There was also a Universal Studios game, but I've never seen it.

There is a Delorean in Midtown Madness 2, rough, but believed to be
a mod.

In Grand Theft Auto - Vice City there is the Deluxo, which is a
delorean, with the appearance slightly changed. They do this to all
the cars to avoid lawsuits. You get the Deluxo after you complete
all the missions to steal certain cars under the car dealership.

Also if you really want to have fun, get Vice City for the PC. With
just a little effort you can mod the game to your tastes. I have
replaced the deluxo with a full featured Delorean complete with
functional gullwing doors & engine covers & hood. Also I have modded
another similar vehicle to be the BTTF part II Delorean hovering
about 3 feet off the ground. With full detail on the time machine,
plus all the doors & hood working as well. Engine cover isn't
available cause of the time machine components. Both are fully
operational with the hover Delorean that can float OVER cars. Both
models have full damage modeling and realistic stainless to them as
well.

And to add one more to the geek factor, I also modded one of the
helicopters on the mansion to be the BTTF II Delorean but with
flying abilities of a helicopter. Now I can fly up over the city in
it, and not just 3 feet off the road. I modified the sound effects
to have the appropriate movie sounds.

That way I can still drive a Delorean in February up in Ohio. :-)

I can't really recall any other video games with a Delorean, or
close to it in them, besides the BTTF games of the 80's. The mods in
Vice City make the best ones yet though. I have been half tempted to
put up screenshots to show off my work.

If anyone knows of anything else, feel free...

Happy Gaming,

Joe OBrien

2524 & 16634