Re: [DML] Re: Delorean, the dream is dead?

Re: [DML] Re: Delorean, the dream is dead?

                I wouldn't give this guys email much thought. It's not
signed, no vin, no real info and his email name is "me". Sounds
like someone just trying to cause a little conflict or something. Everyone
has their opionon on Deloreans. If I get 140,000
miles out of my car I will be really happy and have nothing to complain
about. I have 39,000 on mine now and it has been the
most reliable car I've ever had. By the way, the feeling is mutual, if your
going to just bash owners and a 140,000 mile car
then I don't think we want to be involved with whatever your type of people
are. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even really
have one.  Just my .02 cents.

                                                                Jason #5903