Re: [DML] Re: Arkansas Delorean

Cain,
That was one of the best write ups of a car for sale that I have read in a
long time. It is great to see someone that took the time to inspect a D in
detail. I haven't seen the car (AR Delorean) but from what you have stated I agree
it sounds like a lot of investment time and dollars.
I only wish more people would take the time and effect to research the
Delorean BEFORE buying one. A lot of the bad rap the car has gotten over the years
is from 20+ year old technology that has not been updated or has not be
maintained.  Anyway thanks for the great read. By the way next time I go looking to
add another set of wheels to my driveway, want to come along and advise?
Bruce Battles
 Vin# 06569
MTRNDO