Re: [DML] Re: Orlando Owner Seeking Help... Ahh!

Re: [DML] Re: Orlando Owner Seeking Help... Ahh!

Also an Orlando DeLorean owner here. There are 5 of us I know personally.  Various electrical issues solved easily in my case.  Had problem with loss of a/c and power cycling problems that were fixed with the fan zilla.  Then problem with car losing power in rain...cover over one of the sparks was off and water getting in there.   Cover back on and problem fixed but replaced 20 year + sparks for good measure (car had 3,000 miles when I got it a few years ago and now has about 9,000).   Battery was going dead, etc. and put in new battery with kill switch.   Also replaced door closed sensors so dome light not draining battery.   Had cold start problem that hard cranking was draining battery...actually this problem was fuel accumulator.  That was replaced and ended my starting/dead battery problems.  Like everyone, I'd like a stronger altenator so let me know how the 150 amp unit works for you once all the bugs are out of your elec system.  In this Florida heat we need the a/c going full blast, light on in the daytime rain storms, and non-stock cd playing stereo full blast...original amp can't take it.   Keep me informed.  Take care, Curt, FSMinc@xxxxxxxx