[DML] Re: car covers

No offense, Bill, but how is buying a car cover from a company that Dave at
one time was a distributor for keeping it "in the family"? Maybe I mis-read
your message...

All the big three vendors carry fitted car covers in various materials
(indoor, outdoor, cotton, waterproof, etc) - and they can all supply you
with a Carcoon as well. Only when someone buys from the within the industry
is it really keeping the money where it will most benefit the future of the
marque.

James Espey
http://www.delorean.com

--------------------------------------

Bill wrote:

Check out pics of CoverCraft's custom fit cover in #5939's photo
album. At one time Dave Stragand (Project Vixen) was a CoverCraft
distributor, if you wish to keep money "in the family". Otherwise JC
Whitney sells them.

Notice how much better the DeLo cover fits than the supposed custom
Lincoln covers next to it.

Bill Robertson

>--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Walsh" <yahoo@xxxx> wrote:
> With "car storage" season coming up I was wondering if anyone had any
> car cover recommendations. I want a good one and don't mind paying a
> little extra for it. The Delorean might be stored in a heated room or
> a unheated garage. It won't be outside so I am not too concerned with
> rain/snow.
>
> - Mike
> #17084
---