Re: [DML] Door Seals (was Door and window alignment)

Re: [DML] Door Seals (was Door and window alignment)

Did someone say Door seals, if your looking for brand new seals.  An inexpensive alternative to new seals try Heninger and Associates @aol.com(e-mail only).  They were at the show in Tenn. and I do understand they will have a web site coming out soon.
For $140 you can purchase both sets of outer door seals-very high quality, $70 bucks a pair, very reasonable.
Or $120 for the set of inners-that does both doors.
Just installed them last week no complaints.
Looks great and works even better!
One difference than stock, the outers are flatter than the originals which a PLUS, no ridges for those of you that have problems closing the doors all the way,  i.e does not get caught up on the body.
Anyone interested e-mail off list for their number?  By the way, not affiliated in any way.

Jeff Phillips <jmanis2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lots of questions from me today.

I finally realigned the pass window so it no longer jumps off of the
track and I'm estatic about how it operates. Except it now properly
hits the window stop at the bottom of its travel causing the top 1/4"
or so to stay above the window opening. Is this the proper stop
location and can I adjust it. If you want to hang your arms out the
window this would be uncomfortable.

Also, the pass door doesn't seem to be aligned properly. The side
stripe is at least a 1/4" low in the front even after I adjusted the
strikers. The door seems to be torqued but I doubt it is as the
structural strength of those puppuies is pretty high. My door seals
are also pretty torn up as when the door closes the door frame will
rub the seals pretty hard in the back T panel section. Is there a
good procedure to check and align the doors for proper closing?
Anyone have a good cross-refernce for door seals?

Jeff