[DML] New sputtering problem

Ok everyone, here is a new scenario.  Give me whatever
you can think of.

Engine cold.  Car runs fine.

Engine warm - the rpms bounce around.  The bouncing is
minimal - less than 100 rpm fluctuation, but it's
definitely noticeable when idling.  It does this in
all gears (automatic transmission).  Next if you give
the car gas, the engine "sputters"; you can actually
feel the engine sputter from 0-1000 rpms.  As you gain
acceleration (and this is after...2 seconds tops), the
sputtering goes away, and the engine is normal.  If
you only go 0-25 mph and come to a complete stop, the
engine will continue to sputter when idling/rolling
slowly, the rpms jump around, and this problem
continues.
If you go above 35 mph at a fast pace (basically, you
give it hard gas..NOT flooring it), then come to a
complete stop - the problem goes away completely.  The
car runs normally and everything described is gone.

Turn car off, wait a couple minutes, turn car on, and
the problem begins all over again.

It does not do this at a cold startup.

For a thorough but not complete list of what I've done
in repairs and restoration to the car, look here:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/534926/3

I did check the auto tranny fluid just to be safe;
it's cherry red.  All plug wires are on solidly.
Except for the fuel accumulator, the entire fuel
system has been replaced and cleaned.  Could it have
anything to do with the electric distributor or one of
the ecus?  Just throwing thoughts out here; I'm at
school so I can't completely diagnose the problem
until I get home.  Throw me whatever you've got
everyone.

Jeremiah
Winner of the Greasiest Hands Award, and ready to get
dirty and greasy again.

** - On a very interesting note, this problem used to
happen once every 2 months or so.  This would happen
if the car was hot, cold, warm - it was completely
sporadic.  Now it does it everytime the car is hot
started. - **