[DML] Two Things

Mike about your frame issue. Sounds like I'd go with Josh's 3000 mile
frame. That car you saw in Virgina is not worth buying for the frame,
I had them send me pictures of the frame itself and it was in bad
shape. They raised the car with a fork lift and sent me 20 pictures
of it. ROUGH!

Secondly, it's funny to see the posting about DMC Joe, I was
wondering the same thing just a few weeks ago. He brought 02378 back
to life in 1999 and did great work. He is definitely missed, his son
helped him with most of the work. He had to be making some serious
money working on these things, he was the only one around here that
really knew Deloreans. A quick 4-5 hours from Nashville. He worked on
two Deloreans for me and again, did great work on both. Sorry he is
no longer in the Delorean Community.

Kirk 02378