[DML] Fall Foliage Tour Oct 16th and 17th update.

[DML] Fall Foliage Tour Oct 16th and 17th update.

Some of you may have had trouble booking your rooms for the Fall
Tour, it looks like we have resolved any registration problems.

To get the special rate of $159 +tax including breakfast (regular
rate is $199) you must call (516) 671-6400 ask for reservations and
tell them that you want one of the blocked out rooms for the
"Fall Tour Five"  I also have a limited number of rooms
blocked out for Friday Oct 15th for the people who want to make it a
3 day weekend.

This is really a terrific  Gold Coast mansion that looks like
the former DeLorean estate in N.J.
This could be called the Live The Dream Tour because it truly is a
remarkable location for the Tour (see pictures on the DeLorean Mid-
Atlantic web page).
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/falltour5.htm .

Important Note:
If you are thinking about attending please reserve a room.
You are at no risk because you can cancel up to 24 hours before the
date at no cost. If we book the limited number of rooms that have
been set aside early enough they have agreed to give us more rooms at
the special rate.

If you have any problems with registration or questions about the 5th
anuall Delorean fall Foiliage Tour please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
President DeLorean Mid-Atlantic Club
http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com