Re: [DML] XM Radio Antenna Location

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joseph Kuchan" <josephkuchan@xxxx>
wrote:
> I know the instructions say that but my son did not want to alter
the car in <SNIP>

That is good information to know. I actually had a couple ideas
where to mount the antenna - one under the cowl screen at the bottom
of the windshield. The other location was on one of the pontoons,
with line of sight through one of the rear quarter panel's glass
panels.

One other DML'r has said he tried the cowl screen method and the
reception was marginal.

If yours is working OK "looking" through the windshield, maybe there
is hope in mounting the antenna on a pontoon with it "looking"
through one of the quarter panel glass panels. I too would like to
hide the antenna as much as possible.

Thanks for the help. I'll let everyone know what works when I get
the set.

-Brian
VIN# 4494