Re: [DML] DeLorean's dumped into the sea?

Re: [DML] DeLorean's dumped into the sea?

DCS need help

This is an interesting line and I know it is not new news but one thing I
would like to have for the next show is a copy of the film showing the divers
looking at the dies

I saw it a few years back and don't remember where
If anyone knows where a copy is I would appreciate it

Ken