[DML] Complete LED kit for the car - ALL BULBS

[DML] Complete LED kit for the car - ALL BULBS

If there is anyone who wanted to change out every bulb on the car
with LED's I have them for you.
This is not a kit I am going to offer at thsi time,
right now I just happen to have all of these as part of a testing kit
I was using.
This is everything, running lights, brake lights, blinkers, even the
reverse lights. This includes the side marker lights too.

This is:
(4) Red Brake Lights
(2) Amber rear blinker
(2) Super white reverse lights
(2) super wide white running lights
(2) Ftont blinker/running lights
(4) side marker lights

This is a total of 16 bulbs that will replace all of your lights.
So if you have been wanting to do this now is your chance.
This is a one time offering as I do not plan to sell these kits.
Please contact me off the list for details.
- Videobob
VIN#5278
http://www.dfwdmc.com