[DML] Re: Setting HC / CO with a Gas Analyzer?

[DML] Re: Setting HC / CO with a Gas Analyzer?

To do it properly you have to remove the plugs on the ports before the
catalytic converter. You need to make a setup like in the manual, you
need metal hoses, the heat will destroy rubber or plastic. Make sure
you plug the hole over the mixture screw and wait for the readings to
settle. Aim for the 1% CO. You have to disconnect the O2 sensor so the
Lambda will go "open mode" or you will be aiming at a "moving target"
as the Lambda fluctuates and tries to compensate for what you are doing.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>