Re: [DML] Is John Hervey - Special T Auto Rippin' Me Off?

Re: [DML] Is John Hervey - Special T Auto Rippin' Me Off?

John is one of the best DeLorean vendors available.
No other vendor has on their website as much
literature as he does on his website.  I have
literally printed out every "tech" picture he has on
his website and made it a separate "tech advice"
binder that I keep with me.  Some vendors hold as many
secrets about the car as they can so they can make a
profit; John GIVES out information and loses a profit.
 I don't think I've heard too many other reports like
that about ANY businessman, much the less a DeLorean
vendor.
  I have spoke to him for almost 3 hours at a time
over the phone from the rise of DMC to his new
products coming out down to which colored wires go
where and mean what.  He is one of the most generous
and helpful DeLorean enthusiasts I have ever met.
Sometimes, I have been a bit slow on getting things or
money to him, and he has been very understanding with
incredible patience.  There is one other thing I
respect - he will tell you if he's stumped on
something.  I respect someone who can just tell me "I
really don't know." rather than feed me a bunch of
"Try this.." with no basis for their suggestions.  He
is one man you do not want to get off the wrong foot
with.  Just be a bit more patient - good things come
to those who are patient.

Jeremiah

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo