[DML] Re: Is John Hervey - Special T Auto Rippin' Me Off?

[DML] Re: Is John Hervey - Special T Auto Rippin' Me Off?

Chris,

Sounds like a misunderstanding, or perhaps John has been busy or
otherwise lost some paperwork. He is an honest businessman and is not
trying to take your money. Keep on top of this - I would call him
daily until he sorts it out. John is a good person - you will get your
money back.

-Ryan