[DML] I finally found the right LED FESTOON BULBS!

[DML] I finally found the right LED FESTOON BULBS!

As the un-official DeLorean LED guy, people are always asking me
for LED Festoon bulbs.
("Festoon" are the long skinny bulbs that go in your dome light,
trunk, etc.)
The problem has always been that you could not get enough LED's
crammed in the little tube to equal the light output of a regular
incadesent bulb that you can get 2-for-$1 at Wal-Mart!

Well, for those of you car-show'ers that want to be able to leave your
doors, hood and trunk open for DAYS at a time and leave all the little
lights on I finally have your solution.

The bad news first.
They are $10.00 each.

The good news is that with the nre mini-hyper-bright LED technology
they have figured out how to crap 9, yes NINE little LED's into the
tube for the maximum amount of light you can get out of one of these.
This is going to be the most simple PLUG-N-PLAY solution out there
for the money unless you do your own custom lighting.
Each of the little hyper-white bulbs are about $1 each in the first
place, so 9 of them in a tube is not that bad.
They don't get hot, they don't use any measurable battery power and
they are clear white, and not yellow.

If you WANT colors, I can get them by special order.
I can get: RED, AMBER, BLUE, GREEN and UV-BLACKLIGHT.
No extra cost, but there is an extra week delay.
(The BLUE or RED might look cool in a Time-Machine!)

I will have these posted on the website soon with photos.
They will simply be $10.00 each.

I will also be offering the SIDE MARKER kits too, since they are in
such high demand. Even though I don't care for them, people keep
asking for them so I will offer them for a good price.

Also, my new INSTRUMENT CLUSTER LED KIT is comeing along nicely.
I installed some on EJ Chambers car and they look fantastic!
The light pattern is very natural and bright and there is NO
hot spot in the middle. They have a crisp on and off action
and complement his INDIGLO kit well.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
- Videobob
VIN#5278
http://www.dfwdmc.com