[DML] Re: Vandalism to My D

Don't waste your time worrying about it, just because you live in an
apartment complex, doesn't make you any more at risk, or even safer.
Last Thursday, someone torched 5 cars in a residential neighborhood,
in one night. Brand new trucks and sedans, along with old cars like a
busted Chevette. And some were parked in the driveway.

For piece of mind, I'd advise you to take a walk around your complex,
and start looking at what other cars are there. Allot of either new
cars, classics, or street cruisers that have been been customized AND
completed (by this, I mean if they have a body kit installed, it
should be painted to match the car) are a good sign. That can show
that you are surrounded by neighbors who have a good amount of respect
about automobiles. And chances are, they're probably just as concerned
about someone messing with their car, as you are yours.

That, and stay friendly with your neighbors, and make yourself known.
If someone puts a positive image of you with your personal property,
then they tend to imgine themselves damaging you, rather than a
faceless, inanimate object.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"