[DML] Re: Heatgun + Frame = Bye Bye Epoxy

[DML] Re: Heatgun + Frame = Bye Bye Epoxy

A proper respirator is a whopping $30 and will drastically reduce the
amount of toxic fumes that get into your lungs. Anyone doing any sort
of work like this would be crazy to not purchase and wear one of these.

When I spent several hours working over my gas tank, I didn't just sit
there and breathe the fumes that studies say can cause cancer. I wore
my respirator the entire time and didn't smell anything other than
pure, clean air.

You can buy them at just about any home improvement store. Do yourself
a favor: Spend the $30. Don't gamble with your life. Especially not
over such an insignificant amount of money, for crying out loud.

-Ryan