[DML] * Reminder/ Update - August Delorean Tech Session - Western PA - P

[DML] * Reminder/ Update - August Delorean Tech Session - Western PA - Pittsburgh RSVP

Greetings,

It looks like Saturday August 7, 2004 is going to be a nice day for
the Western PA - Tech Session. If you are planning on attending
please e-mail us so we can plan appropriately. Also, please include
in your e-mail any work that you plan to have done on your so we can
ensure that the proper tools are available.  Based on the tentative
to to last tech session. If you need directions or would like to
attend, please let us know and I will send you a local map, our
address and phone number.

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Dan and Judy
(Vin 3872)

Original Announcement Below.
Greetings,

My wife and I will be hosting another Tech Session in Pittsburgh on
August 7, 2004 starting at 9:00 AM until dusk. This is an excellent
to opportunity to socialize with other D owners and get any needed
work done on your car.

We have already talked with Dave Stragand and he said that he will be
able to make it. We're easy to find just off the route 60 Hopewell
exit about 7 min. from the Pittsburgh Airport. We have a 2 stall
garage, loads of tools, a great techie (Dave of course), a large
driveway, and use of the neighbors driveway as well. We hope to see
all the great people we've met at the last tech sessions and
hopefully a few new faces too! If your car is not ready to drive then
just come and visit, we'd love to see you! We even have some room for
anyone that wants to travel a bit and might want to spend the night.

We'll start off at 9a.m. (Coffee and pastries to open your eyes :-).
Snacks along with beverages (including beer) during the day. Around
1:00 PM we'll have a cookout for lunch and dinner cookout around 5:30
PM, The hot tub will be open if you want to relax. Please e-mail me
off-list to confirm your attendance, and perhaps any work you'd like
some help with, and let me know if you need directions. Significant
others are welcome, and encouraged..

Hope to see you there!

If we need to make a rain date I will do so the week the Tech Session.

Best regards,

Dan and Judy
(Vin 3872)

End Original Announcement Below.