Re: [DML] The new no go situation

The same thing happened to me for a while, and I later found my door lights
were staying on when the door was shut. This would make by battery die after a
few cranks the next morning.   Just my suggestion, maybe you already checked
this.   Once I put vaccum caps on the switches all went well.   Also check to
make sure the engine light is off too, that also stayed on for me for a while
until I tweaked things.   Oh yea, my High Beam headlight fuse totally melted on
me as well.   I added in a separate fuse holder for it and hid it underneath
the fuse box.

Patrick
1880