Re: [DML] Photos Of PILOT25 Uploaded

Notice how some of the interior pieces are black and others are grey.   I
would have thought DMC would have put more detail into a car that they were
touting to the press and other publications.   Anyway, a very cool car nonetheless.
  I would be curious to know the date that this car was built and compare it
to VIN 500.   Just how much earlier is it?

Patrick
1880