[DML] Re: lights

To my understanding, the dash/panel bulbs aren't readily available
from auto parts stores. Many have told me these bulbs aren't widely
seen in cars, and some say they aren't even being made anymore and
can't be purchased for store sales. The only place to get these would
be the vendors. Even with a number you can't walk into a parts store
and buy them. Dani B. 5003