Re: [DML] Digest Number 2142

Or perhaps you could read the howto on the center console removal and fix en too, also addressing any other issues behind there.  Yes it is possible to lay on the floorboard and reach behind there, i tried that.  The removal proved to be easier.

ummm which seems to be down right now...   so ill be back from spain tommorrow and see what wrong with the server..

meanwhile, someone may have saved it offline.

jordan
11613
http://retroserver.no-ip.com

klaus.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Why a dental pick ???
Laying in the foot compartment with a arm behind the center console you
can fix the sockets

Klaus & 05980
with LEDs in door, interior lamps and center panel
and red bulbs in instrument cluster, because LEDs are not bright
enough