RE: [DML] Side stripes (new question)

This is what I get for letting John borrow my set of stripes! :>
That's OK, I knew about it.
We had both talked about making these and we were both confused as to who of
us were going to end up being the one to sell them.
We try to keep an agreement not to compete with each other in parts.

I told John that if his stripes were significantly better that mine and
closer to the originals
I would just skip making them and selling them, however if all he can come
up with
is basically the same thing I am doing then I guess we will both sell them.

These are expensive to make because of the preparation.
They need to be mounted on "transfer tape" so that they are easy to install
for the buyer.

The basic version I will have will be a semi-gloss black.
I am experimenting with a silver that closely matches the color of the facia
paint,
so this would give a nice two tone that would look natural.
This is the same color I used on one of my bumper letter sets.
The first set of bumper letters I made were white, but then I came up with
these silvery looking
letters and I actually thought they looked better because of the way they
matched my fascia paint.

Anyway, me and John are good friends so there is no rivalry.
I look at it like a game of friendly competition.
May the best stripe win.
- Videobob