RE: [DML] Re: Side Stripes

Again, I can make them in ANY color you want, glossy, black, white, blue,
yellow, red, gold, silver...whatever.
The only thing you can NOT get is anything that resembles the originals.
They will not be thick or textured - no one makes that material.
If they did I would make them that way.
The originals are not available, if you find some they are over 20 years old
and may not be sticky, or may be creased or bent from storage, etc....
If you find an "original" set you can expect to pay $300-$500 for them
and they may not meet your expectations.
You might have to glue them on to the car.

The stripes I will offer will be made from modern 3M vinyl.
It will stick like "grim death" but can also be easily peeled off without
leaving a residue.
I will have a few sets in a few days, and they will be $149.00 a set.
However, I will make this offer for anyone -
For anyone who wants a set I will let the first person who wants one can get
them for only $100 including shipping, as long as they will send me lots of
photos
of thier car with the stripes on. I need some pictures of them to show
others.
(I can't put them on my car since I have the originals now)
Contact me directly.
- VB