From: John Hervey [mailto:john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 3:47 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Delorean's for sale

Group, I just had a person in Ohio call about 2 Deloreans he has for
sale. When I ask him about rust he avoided the question about saying
just normal. When I pressed futher he didn't know and acted like he
was hiding something. He also said that he was going to put them on
Ebay so I asked what he wanted for the cars and again he said the
best price. I then told him he would have to have a price for Ebay
and he still wouldn't say. So if this comes up in the future,
Remember vin #531 and #537. They both have been sitting, the are
both automatic with black interiors and as we know the fuel system
will have to be reworked.  Again, He avoids details about them.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com