Re: [DML] Replacing rigid clutch line with flexible

Re: [DML] Replacing rigid clutch line with flexible

[MODERATOR NOTE: Just when it looked like this thread was getting out of hand, suddenly we have closure.  This message is the last I will approve about this delivery incident.
- moderator Mike Substelny]

Anthony,

    A "Molino" did not sign for it.  It was delivered to another building in
my condo complex.  A completely different town than I asked for it to be
delivered to.  Let's not get crazy, here.  I did not slam anyone.  I emailed
Rob Grady privately as to what happened last night. I have used him for
years and I was always happy.  I wasn't worried.  It was left outside of 38
Potomac Drive, Basking Ridge, NJ.  That apt is vacant so I would love to
know who signed for it.  I live at 34 Potomac Drive.  I asked you on the
phone, Anthony to deliver it to 47 Susan Drive, Chatham, NJ. I am really
confused as to why you would try to make me look stupid on this forum.  It
was just a typo that had a happy ending.  I got the part.

Joseph Molino