[DML] German DeLorean Meeting

Last weekend we had our German DeLoren Clubmeeting at the
Oldtimerfestival in Bad Koenig near Frankfurt.
There were 20 DeLoreans from Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and Austria,
pictures are here:

http://www.steinerklaus.de/dmc/badk2004/index.htm

On picture
http://www.steinerklaus.de/dmc/badk2004/Seiten/IMG_0986.htm   you can
see Benny de Meesmakers car from Belgium. That was the DeLorean which
had the crash at the factory-testtrack at Eurofest 2001 in Belfast. The
car was repaired in half a year, everything was fixed, the car looks
like it never had an accident.

And here is Elvis and his car:
http://www.steinerklaus.de/dmc/badk2004/Seiten/IMG_0943.htm    :-)

Klaus & #05980