[DML] My results with L.E.D.s

While at the DCS in Pigeon Forge, I asked Dan Botkin about his brilliant
door lights on his Time Machine.  Although they were blue, he showed me
that they sell them in the standard colors as well.
He sold me a complete door set of the l.e.d. lamps, from the DeLorean
Motor Center table in the vendors room, and they are fantastic.  I
replaced my stock bulbs with them in a minute or two and they work great.

My sockets were 'crispy critters', and the collar on several of them
just turned to dust in my fingers when removing the old bulbs.  Nothing
critical, but in my opinion, every owner should purchase these, if for
no other reason than to prevent your sockets from becoming baked.  The
new l.e.d. lamps illuminate just great.

Note: Not all l.e.d.s are the same.  I cannot comment on other brands or
clusters, etc.  I just know that these work great!

On another side note:
Some owners disconnect their door lights when at car shows or doing
extended interior repairs and such, because of the drain on the battery,
or the overheating issue, possibly bubbling or warping the lenses, etc.
I would highly recommend every owner swap out your door lights with this
l.e.d. kit.
It solves a few potential problems.
By practicing the 'disconnect your door lights' method, you are
defeating their whole purpose, which is SAFETY!
Would you disconnect your headlights to prevent eyebrowing, thus,
endangering yourself and others?  Nope.
Just my 2 cents, which are not funded in any way by Delorean Motor
Center. :-)

I try to support all of our wonderful DeLorean dealers equally and thank
them for innovations such at this one, and for hauling them to
gatherings so that we can buy them!
Oliver Holler
#10694 'Time-Car'