[DML] Re: Continued: Fuel accumulator Test

[DML] Re: Continued: Fuel accumulator Test

I'm not sure what pump it is, I am under the impression it is the
orignal. Either way it doesn't matter because upon reinstallation-the
pump gives way too low of a pressure to run the car, so I need a new
one, guess its about time though. When I took the pump out, I noticed
that it's been messed with, from the previous owner or a shop or
somebody. The top of the pump is all chewed up from someone trying to
get it open-looks like vice grips or something. I looked at a picture
of a new pump and there is an indented line that goes all around the
top of the pump, mine doesn't have this;it is all chewed off-and I can
see that this line is supposed to keep the top piece of the pump in
the housing. Also I noticed that the pump's electrical connector is
faulty, causing the pump to stop in a certain position that breaks the
circut. So I suppose this was my problem all along- an old pump that
someone messed around with. So now I am planning on buying specialT's
high volume pump, I just hope I can get it and install it with little
delay, as for now I am without a vehicle. Thank you all for your help-
Dani B. #5003