[DML] Re: Again-Door Seals; Inner

Dani - There is supposed to be some compression of the seals against
the door when you close it.  If there isn't enough compression, the
seal will leak.  If there is too much compression, the seal may
become damaged.  If the seal that you are descibing is actually being
pushed out of position during compression, then that is another
story.  For the seals that you have on your car, what is the shape of
the cross-section?  Is it a round seal with a lip that sticks out at
an angle?  Which direction is the lip angled in ... towards the
inside of the door opening, or towards the outside?  Or, do you have
the version of seal that was more or less a square cross-section with
no lip?  Give us a better picture of what you are experiencing, and
we will be able to tell you whether it is "normal" or not.  Thanks.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
www.delorean-parts.com