Re: [DML] How do you Top Pigeon Forge

In a message dated 6/28/04 1:51:17 PM Central Daylight Time, dmcvegas@xxxxxxx
writes:

> I think that this in itself could also be a big motivator to
> encourage people to bring their cars, so they could be apart of this.
> Out of all the car shows that other marques have ever had, I've never
> heard of anyone every attempting this. So it'd definetly be unique to
> DeLoreans. Thoughts anyone?
>
> -Robert
> vin 6585 "X"

Sounds like a good idea, in fact i would be interested in seeing that too,
but it would probably take hours to coordinate and a lot of planning.  what if
someone shows up late? we would have to move the whole line down.  what if we
save a spot for someone who said they would be there? now we have a gap.

even if just 50 cars participated, it would take a lot of time navigating
everyone around  and finding which car is supposed to go next (owner ran off to
the bathroom or get gas or whatever).

sounds fun but probably impractical, especially for a 3 day event.  if we did
do it, i'd be there though!

Andy