[DML] How do you Top Pigeon Forge

Well each show year people ask me How do you top this show. That was asked
after Cincinnati, Cleveland, Memphis and now Pigeon Forge.

Well I think the so called Monkey is off my back now.

The question is now How does anyone Top Josh
Now two time winner. (Memphis and Pigeon Forge)
Sorry Darren not even close LOL
The award is now the Josh Award
We figured it did not need a last name
You know kinda like Cher, no need for a last name

Now there is a hard act to follow.

We are sitting here reading the paper article on it and decided we no longer
need to worry about entertainment, guest speakers, cars, what we are going to
serve for dinner or excitement. With Josh we have it all.  No other show can
give you more LOL

This award is bound to be coveted by a select few.

I am  glad he is such a good sport and I know I will end up helping him fix
his car so don't worry about Josh we will take good care of him.  (We need him
and his car for Chicago)

This e-mail is made in Jest
We wish there would have been no mishaps and are glad no one was hurt.

Ken