[DML] PF

HI everyone,

I haven't had the chance to express how much I loved that event. I had planned on going since late 2002, but when it was getting closer I couldn't find a travel buddy and I almost gave up. But you know what, I rented a car, drove almost 700 miles each way (NJ to TN), and I am happy I did it because it was worth every minute and every penny!
Ken and everyone else that organized and helped this event become reality are the best!  Thank you so much, you guys deserve an award as much as those coolest DeLoreans of all types deserve their trophies.
I don't own a DeLorean, but like a lot of people my interest in the car started because of Back to the Future. And I am the BIGGEST fan, LOL. It was amazing to hang out with people who admire that classic trilogy, I wasn't nuts because I traveled all the way just because of a movie, all of you understood my motive :)
And Bob, Claudia and Jeffrey.... I have no adjectives to describe how much they made the event even better. As someone else said a few days ago, they really showed what that movie is all about. I was thrilled to be able to be part of that event and honored to be close to the BTTF people, great fans, great car owners. Can't wait until 2006!
Now a small request..... While Jeffrey was posing as Chaplin, he was playing with me and I saw a lot of people taking pictures, if you are reading and you have those pictures or knows someone who has it, can you send them to me? Same thing on Friday when I first met Bob Gale, a lot of people were taking pictures because he was in front of Oliver's time machine.
Now, if you see my name and you don't know who I am, I was the girl who had the BTTF part 2 colorful hat like the one Marty McFly Jr. worn in 2015. That might help.
I'd be delighted if I could get any of those pictures, thanks a lot everyone and see you in Chicago!

Flavia Vianna
BTTF fan from Central Jersey