[DML] DMCH New Interior

The new interior on our DeLorean at the Pigeon Forge show was designed and
built in the span of about 5 months here in Houston, Texas.

The instrument cluster was custom designed and built for us for this car.
Features the same instrumentation as the stock cluster, but with a new
layout and backlit design.

It is trimmed fully in plain and perforated leather, including the
headliners and heated and cooled seats.

The door vents were repositioned to the sides of the dash to allow for the
placement of the door speakers. Ventilation is greatly improved with the
repositioned vents, as well. The door lock and inside handles have been
relocated, as well. Window switches, seat controls, and light switches were
relocated to center console and HVAC controls repositioned, as well.

The stereo features an Alpine 7" LCD display and AM/FM/CD/CD Changer/DVD/TV
Tuner/XM Radio/Satellite Navigation and Nokia Cellular Interface.

For the time being, we've kept the original turn signal/wiper controls as
well as the upper and lower steering column covers. For the next version, I
expect these will change as well.

The EFI has been a long-term project, since shortly after the original
performance engine was completed. With more than 50 of these on the roads,
our attention has shifted to the EFI project. With the EFI comes the
elimination of the fuel accumulator, which allowed us to have custom
modications done by Pearce Design Components, allowing for a useable center
console storage area. Relays and fuses were also moved to a new compartment
in the center of the rear section formed in the underbody. This space was
made available through the elimination of the crossover pipe.

More photos and details of the work done will be posted on our website soon.

Further improvements and refinements will be in place on the car at it's
next showing in California next month at the Autofest in Riverside:

http://www.californiaautofest.com

We are expecting 50-some DeLoreans for this event. Visit their website for
more details or contact me at (james_at_delorean.com).

James Espey
DMC (Texas)
http://www.delorean.com

---