[DML] Re: Legend Turbo question

The person you are probably refering to is Fred Dellis. He was the
owner of Legend Industries. His company went bankrupt after DMC went
bankrupt owing Legend millions of dollars. One of the employees of
Legend created Island Turbo offering a version of the Legend set-up.
He died, leaving the company to his girlfriend, Eleanor Rodgers You
can still buy it from her or the Delorean vendors. It is not a bolt-on
affair. It requires some machine work (drilling, tapping, etc) and
wiring. It also is not cheap. The kit itself I think is around $6,000
plus installation. It will make a big difference in performance.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757